With increasing pollution, contamination and the prevailing lifestyle, reported problems pertaining to skin have increased considerably. Aging, environmental, and genetic factors contribute to skin problems over the face and elsewhere in the body. These include textural changes like wrinkles, acne scars, moles and pigmentation changes like freckles, sunspots and visible blood vessels. Skin becomes less firm and might lose tone and particular areas of the body may also develop cellulite conditions.
Skin Rejuvenation basically refers to improving the skin tone and quality giving glow and shine to the skin. A skin rejuvenating session might be perceived just as a simple glow giving for some, whereas others might perceive it as removing scars, spots, and wrinkles. It is very important to figure out the root cause of the skin problem at the initial stage based on which due course of treatment can be prescribed. However, many women often misinterpret skin rejuvenation similar to any other beauty treatment, lacking to understand the significance of medical expertise that comes along with the beauty regime. It’s quintessential to understand that skin rejuvenation is not only about getting a royal facial, getting your tired nerves relax, removal of dead tissues and tanning, but there is a lot more.
Skin treatments are recommended only in case of any deficiency of vitamins or minerals and lack of nutritional value. Proper medical examination for factors like skin type, colour complexion, reasons behind ill-health and sensitivities is very crucial for skin rejuvenation session otherwise it can do more harm to the skin rather than good. With increasing age, our skin loses its natural lucidity and elasticity, which leads to degeneration of tissues. There has to be a treatment in order to stimulate these elastic tissues in line with the skin type as it may cause damage otherwise. Besides primary skin-related factors, your doctor should also work on secondary factors like the stress undertaken and hours of sleep before recommending any skin treatment. Ultimately there is a medical angle added to the conventional meaning of skin rejuvenation.
Skin problems that can be treated with skin rejuvenation comprises of:
- Static wrinkles: Wrinkles that do not change in appearance with facial movements.
- Pigmentation: Sun spots, freckles, or other dark patches on skin.
- Scars: Marks on the skin due to injury or acne.
- Vascular conditions: Minute blood-filled blisters or even a constant visibility of facial redness.
- Dynamic wrinkles: Expression lines that appears as folds when the skin is not in motion, and fluctuates with facial movements or expressions.
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin components, i.e., elastin and collagen fibers.
Measures to Revitalize the Skin:
- Consumption of more water.
- Selection of appropriate make-up as per the skin tone.
- Usage of good skin moisturizer.
- Regular exercise.
- Reducing Stress.